COME RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS
For those dog lovers with a desire and commitment to own their own business, Central Bark franchise ownership offers personal and professional satisfaction. But, while vision and passion are critical, you also need business and marketing acumen to help succeed at running your own business.
Central Bark Doggy Day Care takes the approach of offering franchisees a fully-integrated, proven and successful business model managed by a team of business and marketing experts in dog day care and related industries. In addition to working with licensed veterinarians to approve and support the company’s systems, Central Bark also offers volume purchasing power due to its over 20 years of experience in the doggy day care business.
With over 2 million total dog visits to the Central Bark Doggy Day Care system and as the pioneer in creating the “UnKennel” franchise concept, the company has developed multiple streams of revenue, which includes grooming to training and retail ensuring that business is not limited to only day care and sleepovers. Maintaining consistency and continuity of care creates not only a home away from home for the dogs, but the safest possible social environment.
Central Bark offers franchisees an unparalleled level of ongoing support, which includes:
- Ongoing and continued measuring and research to always look to maximizing existing while looking to continually develop new ideas, techniques, products and services, increase customer awareness and drive revenue growth in order to enhance the Central Bark® brand
- Focusing extensively on individual unit and system economics and operational practices, takes guesswork out of managing costs and delivering a quality product that makes business and financial sense for your location and the Central Bark Doggy Day Care Brand
- A robust and synergistic targeted marketing program, for a strong brand image, revenue growth advertising, public relations efforts and social media
- Tools for managing the details of franchisee ownership including state-of-the-art systems, programs, processes, procedures and technology, while still offering the personal touch and customer service.that Central Bark Doggy Day Care franchise locations are known for
- Proactively identifying the obstacles you face so you’ll be better prepared to avoid them, address them and/or overcome them
Central Bark Jacksonville recently celebrated the store’s grand opening. Franchisee, Mark McKenzie made his television debut at the grand opening celebration when a reporter and photographer from First Coast News (ABC) showed up to do a story after Central Bark’s Public Relations Manager took to the phones. Mark is a natural as he clearly and concisely explained Central Bark’s Whole Dog Care approach. The highlight of the interview is when Mark was asked about himself, he replied “It’s not about me; it’s about the dogs.” Click here to watch